Friday, July 24, 2009

Loksatta experiences - 1

From here on, I would try to put in the blog all my experiences with, related to Loksatta Party. To start with, let me share those experiences with Loksatta that I had so far, that I remember.

* There is a website akhilandra.com which publishes news and different articles majorly related to Andhra politics and movies. Once in a while its conventional for the website to put some thing against Loksatta, makes sense or not with evidence or not. There was a news link 'Loksattta bhootakama - 2' and clicking that would show us an article written by some one against loksatta in his own perception and terms. I was fed up with work in an evening and opened the site and that news heading grabbed my interest towards it. I was expecting a low class article inside but surprisingly clicking that news link took me to http://loksattaanswers.blogspot.com :) Surprising !! Some techi loksatta supporter spent some time on it, used his skills and made this happen. I guess that it is done using a hacking technique 'Script injection'. I think he/she wrote some javascripting and html code in the comments section some where which made this happen :) Kudos to that personality. Using technology at right time, for right thing !!

* Got a chance to meet JP second time, on his visit to Bangalore. I took my colleague Guru Chetan along with me. I asked him to list out the work that he is gonna do for Kukatpally. He took time, interest and explained me in detail. As per him, most of the work will be visible in an year or so. Thanks to Anand for informing about this JP's visit.

* I had a conf. call with the folks in USA regarding 'Call MLA' programm for gathering support for, bringing awareness on Anti Corruption Bill to be submitted by JP in assembly soon. Call went disorganized. And not to mention, I got a bunch of phone numbers but never called any one so far no matter what the reason is. Let me see if I can do today :)

5 comments:

  1. So did you make any calls yesterday Mike?
    Sorry I am very much nuetral to the subject of politics to comment much about this post. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I didnt. Some thing wrong with Airtel !! Didn't get new sim as expected :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ra Mike, hope you will have all success in your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sripal,

    Good work. I'm vexed with people who talk rubbish and low about JP. No matter how hard I try explaining them, can't convice them. Don't know why they act in such a stupid way.. may be there are different factors like caste, region etc.. which stop them from using common scence. If they say JP is not the right person they should suggest someone better than him and justify..why them. which obviously they cannot do. Therefore I came to a conclusion, not to waste my valuable time anymore shouting at a deaf and dumb ears.
    What do you say?

    By this time you know I'm talking about few maniacs from RGV's blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Venkat...

    Yes. Its just a waste of time. Its either because of factors like caste etc. or half knowledge, or ignorence. I never care about those who lead a very confortable life just commenting leaders like JP.

    ReplyDelete