Thursday, July 28, 2011

Respected Prime Minister at dentist's clinic

A fictitious and funny situation that describes the way our UPA government works -




One day Prime Minister of India Mr. Manmohan Singh visits a dentist's clinic for a check up. Dentist asks him to open his mouth but Manmohan Singh refuses to, as he never doe's so without Mrs Sonia Gandhi's permission.

Dentist tells the PM


Dentist : Well, see Mr. PM, you have to open your mouth at least at my clinic.

Manmohan Singh : I never do so, without Sonia's permission.

Dentist : Erm.... what should we do then ?

Manmohan : Ok, let me call Sonia.



Manmohan takes his cell phone and dials Sonia's number. Sonia picks up the phone and asks,



Sonia : Yes Mr. PM...

Manmohan : Sonia, I got a situation here. I have to open my mouth.

Sonia : Oh no, you are not doing that. You are too honest to open your mouth. What is it about ?

Manmohan : I'm at my dentist's clinic and he asks me so.

Sonia : Aaah.... ok, let me patch Digvijay in.



Sonia gets Mr. Digvijay, the General Secretary of Congress on line and conferences.



Digvijay : Madam, boliye.

Sonia : Digvijay, we have PM on line. There is a situation and I want you to open your mouth for him.

Digvijay : Glad to Madam, what should I say ? Should I re-insist that Rahul is going to be the next PM ?

Sonia : No, he is at dentist's clinic. It might be that they will take a teeth out.

Digvijay : But madam, you know my teeth is of value for more meaningful comments, per say quoting Laden as

Osamaji or linking Mumbai bombings with Saffron terror.

Sonia : You are right. Let me get Chidambaram on line then.



Sonia gets Mr P. Chidambaram, the Home Minister of India on line.



Chidambaram : Sollunga. I mean, tell me Mrs. Sonia, how can I help you ?

Sonia : I have PM and Digvijay on line. Mr. PM is at dentist's office and he needs to open his mouth.

I was thinking if I could take your help.

Chidambaram : Oh, is that about breaking a teeth ? I mean, taking a teeth out ?

Sonia : Yes, how did you guess ?

Chidambaram : Well... Mumbai attacks, Jan Lokpal, Telangana... and I know what exactly I am here for.





Sonia thanks Chidambaram for his quick understanding. Chidambaram fixes his Lungi, takes a look at his mouth in the mirror and starts to the clinic.

No comments:

Post a Comment