Thursday, June 25, 2009

MJJ

The one who inspired me big time, the one who touched me with his music, dance, and above all with the wonderful messages in his songs may it be about love or about racism or some thing else, the one who is larger than life, the one who proved that beauty is nothing in front of confidence, the king of pop, the one who invented Break Dance....

First time I watched 'They don't really care about us' Prison version, I just had no words for a while. It might be Andhra Pradesh, any other part of India or any where in the world.... Its the same. The problems are same, the ultimate purpose of the art is the same.

He is shy in interviews, but he speaks wide open with his work. He is ugly in looks, but is the most handsome, most beautiful, most attractive in his work. He is the true global STAR.

He may be was address for certain controversy, but always inspired me with what ever I took from his life, work. Tributes !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvWMLAWrEjU

4 comments:

  1. Nice thought Sripal. Yes it is very sad to learn the news of MJJ's death. May his soul rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi"Khel" - When we spell it in "Hindi", his name has "khel" in it. Which means "Game or Play". Its quiet interesting that as his name, he "Played" with the hearts of the People. His albums lashed out the barriers of the world...

    I Hope we can unanimously admit that "ROCK & POP" before MJ and after MJ. I hope its my pleasure to admit that I lived in the same era of him.

    As per me he is the synonym of "Rocking". I demand the dictionaries of world to add so...

    Tributes from inner heart my dear mentor!!!! U not only Rocked but also made the world ROCK with u...

    ReplyDelete